How To Turn 'The Perfect Vanilla Cupcake Recipe' into Banana Flavour Cupcakes
Here's the recipe for banana cupcakes using an even #250 g of flour, sugar, and butter:
- #250 g all-purpose flour
- #250 g granulated sugar
- #250 g unsalted butter, softened
- #4 x large eggs
- #2 x ripe bananas, mashed
- #2 x teaspoons vanilla extract
- #2 x teaspoons baking powder
- #1/2 x teaspoon salt
- #120 ml milk
- Preheat your oven to #180°C (#350°F) and line a cupcake/muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the mashed bananas and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, alternating with the milk. Begin and end with the dry ingredients, mixing just until combined after each addition.
- Fill each cupcake liner about #2/#3 full with the batter.
- Bake for approximately #18-#20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and let them cool in the tin for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Once the cupcakes have cooled, you can frost them with your choice of frosting.
Cream cheese frosting or a banana-flavored frosting would pair wonderfully with these cupcakes.Enjoy your delicious homemade banana cupcakes!
The baking time may vary slightly, so keep an eye on the cupcakes and adjust the baking time accordingly.
Here is the nutritional and diabetic information for the final version of the Banana Cupcakes recipe:
Nutritional Information (per serving, based on #1 cupcake):
- Calories: #215
- Total Fat: #10 g
- Saturated Fat:#6 g
- Trans Fat: #0.3 g
- Cholesterol: #41 mg
- Sodium: #96 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: #29 g
- Dietary Fiber: #1 g
- Sugars: #17 g
- Added Sugars: #12 g
- Protein: #3 g
Each cupcake contains approximately #29 g of total carbohydrates, including #17 g of sugars.